Tuesday

Let me say…




Would I regret a feeling I decided to feel?
Would I say an early good bye for who I decided to visit?
How embarrassing is to judge your own will.
How painful the scorn and look towards who in the corner sits.
Why so trick my mind and soul would be?
When I just want to unassuming have my life.
I wish you, unlikely me, never have to leave
I just want to speed my heart up,
To sweat, run and one more night keep up.
Up for me, for those who make me move.
For the unfailing and trustworthy love.
That quietly pulse, waiting the approve,
To come out and yell overall and above.
What more hurts is that I can’t speak out, be loud.
I guess who first hear those shouts through my eyes,
Truly friend of me would be called.
To walk step by step is hard,
when in front of you it is not possible to see.
Hey, let me hold your hand?
Let just someone at your side be.

No comments:

Post a Comment