Saturday

Best astrologer in Hyderabad

Today I met one good astrologer in Hyderabad. His name is Sairam Shastry Ji.

It was a very nice time to discuss and talk with him. I think all Astrologers should follow his steps. I am very satisfied after talking about my issues life events with him. Excellent predictions guided like a family member the way he solved my problems and gave remedies was very satisfied. I went to him with a lot of worries, I was not able to concentrate both on my work life & personal life but after meeting Guruji & after following his remedies everything is going good for me with no worries.

He is like God to me and I never deny his contributions to me from bad phases of my life. I got fantastic and expected results after consulting with him and the remedies recovered me from obstructions in my career.

The qualities should be judged for an excellent astrologer, particularly his knowledge, patience, honesty, and handling clients with bold and firm efficiency.  All one can have in Sairam Shastry Ji.
Nice personality and down-to-earth mentality have impressed me so much. Certainly deserves excellencies, no doubt about it. I have never before seen such an astrologer who predicts with so much confidence. He is truly a master in astrology.



 

Sairam Shastryji's predictions don't go wrong at any time, all the people have faith and respect in him, the fees charged by him is affordable and worth of his precious predictions, he gives solutions for the every problem and also says some ideas to avoid the future problems, for this I want to prefer him to all the people.

Everything started to move positively in my life after consultation with Sairam Shastryji treated my kalsharpa dasa now I am much better than ever.

His Way of astrology is totally different and also very much perfect. If anyone who is searching for genuine astrologers may take their advice. After meeting with Sairam Shastry Guruji I am gradually recovering from all the difficulties of my life and now my life is getting very smooth and prospective shape.

Friends, You can consult Sairam Shastry Ji  Best astrologer in Hyderabad

Thanks


26 comments:

  1. can you please tell me how much is the consultation fee?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the article. Which area in Hyderabad does he live in and how much are his fees?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. Please tell me where he lives in Hyderabad and how much fees he charges?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can somebody share sai ram shastri Garu address plz..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can somebody give sai ram shastri Garu address

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi

    I am looking for genuine astrologer for a long time. Does he have a website? I am not able to find any.

    Thanks
    Madhavi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    Thanks for the post about Sairam Sastriji. I want to consult him.
    He says he does only telephonic consultation nowadays. Also, he charges Rs.8000 for the same. Did you go personally to him? What is his address?How much did you give him as Dakshina?

    Your blog is good but why have you stopped writing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      I write when my time permits.
      Second, I met him personally many years back so don't know about the fee. I can confidently say he is the best astrologer in Hyderabad.

      Delete
  8. Hi Sai Tulasi garu,
    Can you please give me the address of Sairam Shastri gurugaru.
    my mail Id - mvijaykumar4u@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,I had wasted so much amount bfr for these type of predictions bt no 1 solved my prblm.plz tell me whether I can completely trust him or not.m totally confused whether to take his prediction or not

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have seen reviews about sairam shastry ji asteologer very positively my doubt is now a days those are mostly paid reviews i want to consult him can any one guide me is it right option to meet him or not

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have seen reviews about sairam shastry ji asteologer very positively my doubt is now a days those are mostly paid reviews i want to consult him can any one guide me is it right option to meet him or not

    ReplyDelete
  12. The blog is really great, thanks for sharing.
    http://indianastropredicts.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. Please try one more time. Swamigaru or any devotees will guide you.

      Delete
  14. '' your blog is very helpful, thank you for sharing this valuable information.
    http://indianastropredicts.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. How did he treat your kalsharpa dosha?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Through a powerful pooja with my family. We are absolutely spell bounded with his predictions.We get rid of it now.

      Delete
  16. Wil u plz tell address of his apart from mobile no

    ReplyDelete