Friday

Not Yet now

I have been doing this for long.
Never know when this will end!
It sounds like a never ending song.
Yet, I love it, perhaps I have a bend.

I try describing things the way
I see them; at times obfuscate.
Enjoying like a child in play,
I leave it like hot food on the plate.

At times others receive it quick
And appreciate the taste of it.
From all your feedback and 'like',
I feel proud, lift my chest a bit!

There are many that still lie there but,
Untouched, just had cursory glances.
They are still fresh to me, not stale yet
But I know there is so less a chance!

Initially I envied those
Who received a great attention.
Later I realized that my prose
Should match to get a mention!

I started writing to get
Likes and praises! Yes!
Changing course I soon did,
As I found what suits me best.

Now I write about anything that
Moved me in my limited prose.
They may or may not gain or get
Noticed, but are far more close.

If I were to translate my
Thoughts to words so that
You get what I meant, my try
Is worth, I'll strive for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment