Saturday

One Another Day!

We met last on that noon when
Sun was roasting this place alive.
You came a bit late, as usual then,
And left when that clock struck Five.

The sea was tender with some warmth,
Enough to remind me of my mom,
Who left, pushing me in to that calm
Despair, I crawled out though still lame.

You came as a welcome breeze
And swept my sorrow soon.
We intertwined with such an ease
That neither expected to be alone.

Now there is no one in my life
Bigger than you. Now don't be put off!
Perhaps love is such a sharp knife
Tearing you to see what you are made of.

We decided not to reveal this to the world.
Our life it is; Just for the two of us.
Its as though hiding the sun through folds
Of paper. Now everyone knows this.

I've been coming here since that day.
You haven't been and I know not why.
I know you'll come. Someday you may!
I can't just move on , would rather die.

No comments:

Post a Comment